Important Customer Update: Information Regarding Product Availability and Store Operations
At ShopRite, we are continually monitoring information pertaining to the coronavirus outbreak and how it is affecting our communities and our stores’ ability to serve you.
Here’s what you need to know:
Our highest priority continues to be the safety and well-being of our Associates and customers. When it comes to your safety, ShopRite has cultivated an environment of exceptional food safety standards that meet local and state requirements and industry best practices.
- We have stepped up our rigorous protocols and remain vigilant about regular cleaning and sanitizing of food contact surfaces as well as cleaning restrooms and public areas with a special focus on checkout stations and conveyor belts, credit card keypads and other surfaces regularly handled by customers.
- Our Associates are trained to follow proper hand washing practices and we advise associates who feel ill to remain home.
- With your safety in mind, we have suspended in-store events and product sampling programs.
Like all retailers, we are in short supply of many items that are in high demand right now. As a result, we have begun limiting the number of items you can purchase in the following categories to two (2) per category:
- Disinfectant cleaners and wipes
- Paper products
- Bar and liquid soaps
- Cough/cold/flu over-the-counter medicines
- Fresh meat
Other key categories are now limited to a purchase of two. Since timing of product deliveries and in-store inventory can change rapidly, product limits are subject to change at the store manager's discretion. We’re working with our suppliers to keep these items on the shelf for you and we appreciate your cooperation in limiting your purchases so that everyone can get the products they need.
ShopRite from Home:
The demand for online shopping services is at an all-time high. In response to the increased demand we have:
- Added capacity to respond to increased traffic on the website and encourage customers to use our mobile app.
- Implemented “drop at your door” service for delivery orders. Your driver will call or text you when they are on their way to make your delivery and your groceries will be left at your door unattended. (Provide your mobile phone number in the Delivery Instructions field at checkout when placing delivery orders.) Note, payment options may have changed to accommodate this service.
Our in-store shoppers are doing their best to fill your online orders accurately and on time. Please be patient and understanding as we try our best to serve you.
Store Hours and Operations:
Our stores remain open for business. Some stores may be operating on modified schedules based on product deliveries and the need to restock shelves and allow for additional cleaning.
Although we do not anticipate service disruptions, at this time, any information regarding operations will be posted to our website and local social media pages.
Our warehouse and distribution teams are operating around the clock, making deliveries seven days per week, to get product to the stores. Associates are working tirelessly to replenish shelves as quickly as possible.
Communicating with Our Customers:
We are working hard to keep you informed of how we are adjusting our operations and services to ensure we can continue to serve our communities to the best of our ability.
Social Media –
Please check your local ShopRite Facebook page for up-to-date information on our store operations, product availability and other information that might affect our ability to serve you.
– Important notifications and information will be posted to our website.
Representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 6 p.m. and on Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 5 pm. Our current call volumes and wait times are extremely high. We are doing our best to get to your call. If you’re calling for non-critical services, such as requests for circulars and similar inquiries, please submit your comments via email on the contact us page at shoprite.com.
All of us at ShopRite deeply appreciate your patience and understanding and want you to know that we are here and ready to help during this difficult time. We hope and pray that you and your family remain safe and well.